- The Course includes the whole area within the boundary fences except as otherwise defined by "Out of Bounds" white marker posts.
- Out of Bounds: (i) All grounds beyond the boundary of the Course and boundary fences (ii) All ground surrounding the sheds as defined by white marker posts (iii) When playing the 8th and 17th holes, all ground to the right of the white marker posts (iv) When playing the 9th and 18th holes, all ground to the left of the white marker posts (v) When playing the 2nd and 11 th holes, all ground to the right of the white marker posts.
- A ball lying on or within one club length of either side of the section of road crossing the 6th, 8th, 15th and 17th fairways, may be lifted and dropped, within two club lengths of the road at the nearest point of relief but not nearer the hole, without penalty.
- When playing the 6th, 8th, 15th and 17th holes a ball striking an electricity cable, its supporting pole or wire, within the boundary of the Course, may be substituted and the shot replayed from where the original ball was played, without penalty.
- Staked trees: (1) If a staked tree interferes with the player's stance or area of intended swing, the ball ma,y be lifted and dropped, within one club length of the nearest point of relief but not nearer the hole, without penalty. (ii) No relief, except under penalty, is permitted from trees supported by WHITE stakes.
- No relief is permitted from vehicle track marks.
- Stones in bunkers may be removed without penalty.
- Practising on the Course, except to or from areas of rough, is strictly forbidden.