At St Idloes Golf Club we take the Covid risk to our members and visitors very seriously and as a result have drawn up a list of recommendations.
- No golfer should access the course if they are showing signs of Covid or feel unwell. Golfers must sanitise before starting play.
- The playing area of the course must be entered via the shelter side of the car park and exited via the cattle grid side.
- All golfers are requested to have a personal sanitiser in their golf bag for supplementary use on the course.
- All course furniture or observation steps will have a sanitiser placed by it. If sat on or climbed by anyone, please disinfect.
- Flagsticks have a secondary cup at the moment so it does not have to be removed for ball retrieval. It is recommended to carry on leaving the flagstick in the hole.
- Any ball finding a bunker has now to be played from where it lies and only moved upon normal penalty rules. Rakes do not have to be used but players are requested to make good by foot and/or club the bunker surface.
- A sanitiser will be placed on every tee to be used if a flag or rake has been touched on the previous green. At no time should a gloved hand touch the flag or the rake.
- Buggies must be sanitised before and after use.
The aim of the club is for everybody to enjoy their golf and be safe.