- The course includes the whole area within the boundary fences & otherwise defined by Out of Bounds white marker post.
- Out of Bounds Rule. 27. A) All grounds beyond the boundary fences; B) The Driving Range; C) All ground on the periphery of the club house, car park, and workshop as bounded by white posts; D) When Playing the 2nd and 11th hole all ground to the right of the white marker posts.
- The following are deemed to be immovable obstructions under rule 24.2: A) All distance post markers, litter bins, tee markers, direction markers, rake stands and hydrant covers; B) All manmade surfaces and stone roads and footpaths; C) If a tree supported by a stakes interferes with the player’s stance or area of intended swing, the ball must be dropped within one club length of the nearest point of relief but no nearer the hole, without penalty. NOTE players are reminded that when taking relief it must be taken in full.
- No relief is permitted from vehicle track marks unless marked GUR and white lined.
- Stones in bunkers are movable obstructions under Rule 24.1 applies.
- Penalty for breach of Local Rule: Match play – Loss of hole : Stroke play – two strokes.
- Practising on the course is strictly prohibited; and
- Single players are restricted to playing a maximum of two balls.
Preferred lies (winter rules) are in operation from 01/10 to 30/04. This allows for pick, clean and place balls on the fairways only.