Coronavirus update Driving Range
We will be opening the driving range on Monday 20th.Tokens are available from the Filling Station(many thanks to the staff at Hafren Motors) and the clubhouse when open.The tokens are £1.25 each. Please use spray on buckets before filling from dispenser and sanitise your hands.
Some more good news: As from Monday 9.00am a member can take a green fee out. There will be envelopes by the notice board for the guest to put £10 in and post in the letterbox by the main door. The member is responsible for the booking on the tee time booking sheets and collecting the money before start of play. The £10 covers you for 18 holes, after completing 9 holes check the tee time booking sheets and put your names down for the first available slot.
Reopening Strategy - St Idloes Golf Club for Paid Members ONLY
As of Monday 18th May at 9am we are able to restart playing golf. We have to follow the guidance of the R&A, Wales Golf, PGA which must not be confused with the English version.
- Play will start @ 9am each day at 10 min interals off the 1st Tee only.
- There will be NO competitions or draw made.
- Tee time booking sheets are on the new notice board for you to enter your name/s by your preferred tee off time.
- This will be for PAID MEMBERS ONLY.
- No Green Fees.
- You can only go out in singles or a two ball from the same household (not as in England).
- You can only play 9 holes. If you wish to play a further 9 holes, check for the next available time slot on Tee time booking sheet and enter your name/s.
- The rakes, ball washers, litter bins, score cards and benches have been removed to avoid touching.
- There will be signs and arrows showing a one way system round the clubhouse to go onto the course and return from the 9th green by existing the course to the right of the clubhouse.
- The toilets by the front door will be open with a vacant/engaged please use. The toilets will be one in one out with sanitisers and cleaning materials supplied.
- The Clubhouse and Locker Rooms will be locked at all times.
- Arrive at the car park 10-15 mins before your start time. Change your attire/shoes in the car park.
- There is to be NO practising. The Driving Range & Putting Green are closed.
- Trolley Shed will be open for you to remove your trolley which must NOT be returned.
- Ensure you arrive at 1st Tee by your start time.
- Before you leave you can book your next game by checking the Tee time booking sheets (maximum 2 rounds).
- Golfers should leave the venue as soon as their gme has finished.
REMEMBER - COVID 19 is a killer virus - ensure that social distancing and safe play is maintained at all times.
To help get the Tee off times started Tony will be at the clubhouse on Saturday 16th May from 9.30am - 10.30. If you wish to book a tee time - phone the clubhouse on 01686 412559